As seasons change we all experience a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we all want to remain comfortable. Even comfort during the transition of seasons is achieveable too when you remember to set up annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most homeowners put off, but now is the perfect time to have air conditioner service done. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it can also help you uncover any potential concerns before winter gets here.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your specialist will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to make sure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency may be affected.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure optimum efficiency and system performance that always keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system work harder to keep you comfortable, inhibiting your energy efficiency and the lifespan of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and improved efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to identify if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be anxious about any potential problems that are lurking.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the team at Interstate Heating & Air Conditioning will come out and make sure your heating and cooling equipment is working at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a good investment in your comfort, but it’s also a smart investment in your equipment, helping it run more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the team at Interstate Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 402-509-5940 or schedule an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service taken care of today.