Is this year the year of an upgraded, top-notch Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an exceptional investment. And when you find the right make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for many years
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Interstate Heating & Air Conditioning boasts a reputation for professional furnace installation in Omaha. We use our years of experience to recommend brands and features that offer bigger, better performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see greater savings! But don’t wait, because this offer is only available until February 2, 2024. Check out some details below and call 402-509-5940 when you’re ready to request your free 2024 furnace quote!
Understanding What Furnace Replacement Costs
Similar to any utility system, it’s worth the time to consider all the factors that make up the total cost of a new furnace. Influences could be things like:
- Size of the Furnace: Larger and multistory homes will want a more powerful furnace to adequately heat the entire property. A professional installer understands how to size your furnace based on your personal heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Higher efficiency furnaces deliver heat more evenly, reducing energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance will mean a higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. You’d be surprised how much that can add up to!
- New features and controls: Furnaces with innovative features like compatibility with smart thermostats are generally more expensive at first. Keep in mind, however, that such additions can make managing your HVAC system much simpler.
The core idea is that furnace installation is not just about the initial cost – figuring out a rough estimate of lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you don’t want to wait until your current furnace is on its last leg. Proper timing of furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Upgrading to a new furnace can deliver so much more for you and your home than just dependable heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits like:
- Efficient energy use translates to lower monthly utility bills: Modern furnaces are built to meet strict energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Better performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use minimal energy for the set temperature.
- Smart home accessories compatibility: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like thermostats with smart technology, providing new ways to manage your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is just as relevant to a complete sense of comfort, and filters reduce mold spores or pollutants.
Kick Off 2024 with a New Furnace from Interstate Heating & Air Conditioning
Upgrading your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot simpler than you might think. With some assistance from the experts at Interstate Heating & Air Conditioning, all you’ll have to concern yourself with is let us know what you need from your furnace. Our team of certified HVAC professionals will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a warmer note? Request your complimentary quote for new furnace installation today, and remember to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.